Monday 4 October 2010

Happy Fourth Birthday

* tap tap - "Hem Hem" - clears throat and presses button for Brass Fanfare *




Today I am Four! A Man cat! I just wish Mum would stop calling me DashKitten.  Oh well, it's a name I guess, and it's stuck MOL!!

Today I have Tuna as a treat and special Whskrs Party Mix, I think I might have to share with sisfur Sienna, Dot Kitten (yep she was stuck with it too) Aunty Little 'Un, Aunty Peanut, and Jack my Ginger brother.

Happy Times to you all, and blessings to everyone who regularly comments on my blog, I am very grateful for your time.

* Nosetaps *

DashKitten

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday dear friend. Sounds like your day will be special with the extra birthday treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you!!! Yep, you will always be Mom's DashKitten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Dash - and many happy returns!

    Many purrs from Franklin (perpetual kitten!), Dobby, and Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Dash - hope it was a very special day>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Dash!!!

    Lu-Lu & Lucius

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope you had a wonderful birthday, Dash!!!

    Purrs,
    Clarissa & Co.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday. Your mom should change your name to DashManCat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! I hope you have a special day filled with toys and treats and hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dash! Sorry we are late to get here, but we wanted to be sure to at least wish you a Happy Belated Birthday! WE hope you had a fun, treat filled day!

    ReplyDelete