OK Anipals I have a second-hand camera to give away to a good home. The camera is a Nikon Coolpix 5600 (full and comprehensive review here) and it comes with the computer connector but NOT with batteries, or SD memory card or discs. I don't think having the disc is that helpful as mum never used it.
Mum just got a new camera and this has been a good little workhorse. She would like it to go to a good home, preferably one with no digital camera, where it might be useful.
PLEASE NOTE : Mum will not send the camera to anyone she doesn't know - or anyone not referred by an anipal chum. All of our comments are edited before publication.
- 5.1-megapixel (effective) CCD delivering image resolutions as high as 2,592 x 1,944 pixels.
- 1.8-inch color LCD display.
- Real-image optical viewfinder.
- 3x, 5.7-17.1mm zoom lens (equivalent to a 35-105mm lens on a 35mm camera).
- Maximum aperture f/2.9-f/4.9, depending on lens zoom position.
- Shutter speeds from 1/3,000 to four seconds.
- 4x Digital zoom.
- Automatic exposure control.
- Built-in flash with five modes.
- Built-in mic and speaker for including sound in videos and playback from the camera.
- 14MB internal memory.
- SD memory card storage.