Thursday 16 September 2010

Bakersfield CA., Can you help @FuzzyMice.

* Mum, turn this on NOW - this is U R G E N T *


OK anipals.  I will try to keep this brief - it is important and everyone can help by passing this on.

I have spoken before about @FuzzyMice the girl with Aspergers, running a small rescue, about to be evicted from her home. I have made this bullet point for easier reading.

Michelle needs to re-home 14 cats within the next approx. 3 weeks she has informed us.

  • Can you contact @FuzzyMice or myself about any no-kill rescue centres in CA who might be able to help, anyone she can approach.  I will pass on any suggestions I get.
  • Do you know any way we can help Michelle with her telephone - she is about to lose hers and it is her lifeline to the outside world and the internet. Donate if you can :- fuzzymice@vzw.blackberry.net
If you can help, let me know.

* nosetaps *

Dash Kitten

3 comments:

  1. Sorry we can't be of any help but we are purraying she gets LOTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been telling everyone about Michelle too. Thanks for spreading the word, she sure needs some help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for spreading the word.

    ReplyDelete