Saturday 13 November 2010

Lake With Petie - a Book by Pumpkinpuddy

* tap tap tap tap - I knew I'd forget this - hurries to computer to type in a post *



Pumpkinpuddy is one of my pals, she lives in Colorado, USA - she is the moving force behind Summer at the Lake with Petie.  She has assembled a book around the Twitter anipals'  love and support for our friend Petie the Cat - who has been very ill.  The book is about friendship, laughter and the healing power of love.

The book, assembled with great care, is finally ready for the public - the formal announcement is here  -   and very importantly, all the proceeds are going to Duncan's Place Cat Sanctuary a totaly pawsome cause.

Linky to this wonderful book is here - Please buy a copy today! Mum just ordered me a copy so please join us!

1 comment:

  1. OMC! Thank you so much for this. I didn't expect this at all. I so much appreciate your writing about 'Summer at the Lake with Petie'. Not just cuz I put it together, but because Duncan's Place is very special and I want to do as much as I can to help them. *Smooch*

    ReplyDelete