Sunday 6 May 2012

Monday Appeal - Project Purr - Votes needed

* clears throat and checks link,then begins to type *

OK folks, we votes every day for a rescue called Project Purr.  Project Purr are in the running to win funding. Now, we ALL know times are tough and funding for rescues in the first to be hit - so, iffen you has a moment would you vote here. Type PURR and state AL - vote. You will be asked to confirm on screen with a word/letter captcha (sample :- P3Vw7) easy peasy lemon squeezy.

This is a vote every day thing, so Mum put a linky on her browser toolbar to help her remember. If Project Purr win,  they can save more cat lives, they can help more cat families, they might..... Well I think you get my drift .... please vote guys.

2 comments:

  1. I tried to vote but when I clicked on vote, it said the link was reset. I don't know if it's me or the link but I thought you should know there might be a problem.

    What a good cause. I hope it wins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iffen you tries again Miss Nerissa, it might work now. I got pals to check after I redid the linky.

    ReplyDelete