Friday 28 September 2012

UPDATE on the Risk to Claudia's Home

* frantic typing at keyboard * 

OK Guys I have an update on Claudia..............

Let us give Claudia HOPE - she is almost there! 
SHE HAS A JOB 
but needs to get this sewerage bill PAID NOW or gets a hefty lien!!

She is one amazing lady and she is trying so hard,she loves her cats, loves her home and Has A Job. GOOD NEWS is she has been offered a full time job! BUT she still had to turn around some bills including one from the sewerage company that threatens a lien on her property before pay day. OK Read her update here and spread the word - please share and contribute.


Claudia has a job but they don't pay until you have worked some!  She is doing so well, is nearly there - please read the chip in and help if you can. She needs to remove the risk of an expensive lien!!

OK some of you may know Claudia, I don't know her very well but @MrTibbsAP and a group of friends vouch for her bona fides which is good enough for me to I feel I must help.  I grabbed a bit of the earlier history of the chip-in that says it all (see bottom of the post).

 Claudia is blessed with having a roof over her head but not for much longer. Please, even $5 would help.  Mum and I are donating now....

Believe me, Claudia is going FLAT OUT to find work, if you read the chip in you can see this. She is moving heaven and earth to get work, and she needs a break.  If, like me, you want to donate the chip in is here.
Claudia speaks : I live in my childhood home with my 6 cats and I care for ferals. My garage is open to them 24/7. In a nutshell, lost mother in September (I was her full time caretaker and unemployed). Found low paying retail job over the holidays. Laid off in January. Found another low wage job as cashier at a grocery store and was helping elderly aunt in her home......... 

Help me to help Claudia. her luck WILL improve, she needs our help to keep going until that blessed time.

Dash

4 comments:

  1. I hope everything works out, it is such a shame she is having a bad time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it gets better soon. I like her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we could help but if our condo wasn't all paid for, we'd be in the same boat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hate to read stories like this one. We pray Claudia and her cats will be safe and secure!

    ReplyDelete